We believe that technology firms need a “white-box” execution model. This enables them to ensure control, improve visibility, quality and time-to-market and equally importantly protect their IP. Accion’s collaborative delivery center (CDC) model, enables creation of a dedicated R&D team through this collaborative white-box manner.
By applying recent advances in application lifecycle tools and Agile/Scrum delivery, the CDC model further addresses typical challenges of distributed delivery such as transparency, delayed response, control, IP Protection, time-zone/cultural differences, talent retention, etc.
Depending on the location chosen, clients enjoy a range of different benefits as shown below:
- Built upon the philosophy of “co-development”, “virtual teams” and “white-box” execution (as against an outsourcing-themed black-box models)
- A white-box model enables: Talent creation and retention, Brand development,Gain transparency and control, Complete integration of teams, Customized delivery/execution methodology, IP protection and knowledge retention
- Built on a Strong Operational framework and Mature Governance model
- Model optimized for multiple concurrent streams of work and parallel Scrum execution
- Accion offers access to a number of shared service organizations such as – application architects, DevOps engineers, QA/QE architects, system administrators/cloud architects, business analysts, UI/UX engineers/architects, etc
- Offers a well-defined process and a collection of guidelines, checklists, tools, templates, etc
- Special emphasis on on-boarding top talent through a collaborative selection and induction process
- A progressive maturity model where CDC may work on “less risky” projects in the beginning and once ramped-up can be applied to more complex projects
- Separate SDLC process templates for new product development, maintenance/support and re-engineering projects
- Fosters true partnership and joint ownership through equal investments
- An CDC team can work on the full PDLC cycle such as New Dev, Sustenance, QA, Support, PS, etc.
- The model supports execution of multiple projects of varying complexity and duration – all at the same time!
- Ability to offer Flex-capacity models
- Options available to enable client organizations acquire the CDC teams in future through our own version of the BOT (built-operate-transfer) model
- Enables entry into international markets such as EMEA, APAC and SAARC nation
How do you setup a CDC? What timezones do you operate? What tools do you for collaboration?
What do you expect from me as you setup a CDC?
What is the typical pricing model?
How can you ensure I get top talent?
What happens if a resource in the CDC does not work out?
What happens if I need to terminate the CDC? Do you lock us for a certain duration?
To know more about Accion’s CDC model, key differences from other outsourcing-based models, typical team structure, the environment needs, skills/capability of a typical team, the specifics of the BOT transfer, pricing and other terms – kindly contact us at email@example.com