Over the last several decades, most firms have already automated their transaction systems and hence the real competitive differentiators today come from an organization’s ability to leverage BI/DW technologies. Whether used for operational or management reporting purposes, or for more strategic simulation and/or predictive modeling, BI/DW can be a game changer. However, the diversity of sources of data, lack of consistency of data definition and lack of ownership of data quality has stalled many BI/DW projects.
Accion Labs’ BI/DW team has an experience of delivering over 150+ BI/DW projects in range of industries, functional areas and technology platforms. We can leverage this experience to help organizations realize the value of BI/DW without reinventing the wheel or loosing valuable time.
Accion Labs offers a range of BI/DW consulting & implementation services to develop your reporting and data projects. With a team of BI/DW architects, PMs and consultants trained on industry-leading data warehousing, ETL and BI tools, we offer a balanced mix of strategy, design and implementation expertise.
Below are some of the highlights of our BI/DW experience:
- Accion Labs team has experience in delivering BI/Analytics solutions to a range of industries such as retail, manufacturing, online media, logistics/supply chain, health-care, financial services, telecom, etc.
- Our team has expertise with a wide-variety of BI/DW tools in areas of ETL, BI and databases from Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Teradata, IBM, Informatica, Pentaho, Microstrategy, etc
- Our team of 60+ BI consultants have experience in MSBI, Oracle BI, SAP BO, Microstrategy and other BI tools
- Over the years, we have built accelerators/tools for faster deployment of specific BI solutions such as loyalty analytics, click-stream analysis, enterprise-performance management solutions, etc
Accion Labs solution set includes horizontal applications such as CRM analytics, sourcing optimization, vendor analytics, promotion analytics, inventory optimization, assortment planning and material planning.
Below are some of our case stories:
Customer: A large retail product firm
Development of a POS data analytics environment for a large retail product firm to perform inventory/pricing and assortment analytics using MSBI stack.
Environment: SMBI (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS),.Net, Java
Customer: A CPG firm
Migration and consolidation of a number of data marts into an Enterprise Dataware house for a CPG firm.
Environment: Oracle, Informatica, .Net
Customer:A long-term health-care insurance firm
Development of a financial/operational DW for a long-term health-care insurance firm using IBI suite of products.
Environment: IBI Webfocus, Teradata, .Net
Customer: A multi-company multi-country organization
Development of a financial consolidation environment for a multi-company multi-country organization using Oracle BI platform.
Environment: OBIEE, PLSQL, Hyperion, SAP, Oracle EBS
Customer:A leading legal product firm
Development of an operation reporting data warehouse for a leading legal product firm using MSBI platform.
Environment: MSBI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL, Biztalk Server, .Net/WCF
Our Advisory services include:
- Identifying/defining BI/ Analytics business/project initiative
- Developing a BI/ Analytics implementation road-map
- Current state and future state of BI/ Analytics environment
- Creation of proof of concepts, technology / tool evaluation services
- Implementation of best-practices and industry standards
- Implementation of new tools, technologies to provide innovative solutions
Our execution services include:
- Implementation of all the phases of BI/DW projects – Requirements, Data Modeling, ETL design, implementation
- Modeling data warehouses using leading methodologies such as Ralph Kimball, Bill Inmon and Data Vault methodologies
- Implementation techniques using ROLAP, OLAP, MOLAP, etc
- BI/Analytics solutions using both packaged software and custom development
- Building analytics tools for industry needs such as: Retail analytics, Marketing analytics, Supply chain optimizations, CRM analytics, etc
- Statistical analysis tools such as SPSS, SAS, Mathsoft, etc.