From time-to-time technology teams need to augment their IT or Engineering organizations with qualified talent. Also the talent need could for a finite period of time or ongoing. Accion offers its own talent pool of 600+ resources and its database of 14000+ highly skilled resources for professional staffing needs of our clients. We offer this talented pool on contract, contact-to-hire, contract-with-option-to-hire and permanent basis.
In order to save client’s time and improve efficiency of the screening process, Accion leverages an Agile/Scrum based resource allocation model that focuses on checklist-based hiring, a highly skilled technology panel, a collection of online tools for applicant tracking, online testing, collaborative/video interviewing, offline test taking, etc.
Accion also has a very strong post-selection onboarding process that includes induction into Accion and client organization/projects, travel and relocation planning and continuous support/performance management.
- We specialize in working with tech companies and offer our database of 14,000+ resources on contract, contract-to-hire and perm basis
- We setup a dedicated client-services team for each of our clients which includes a) A dedicated Account Manager b) an Aligned Resource Manager and c) a Solution Cluster Lead. All of these resources are inducted in a client’s organization, product, skills needs and onboarding process.
- We follow a comprehensive 5-step metrics-driven selection process – Initial screening, tech interview (2), personal interview and background check
- We offer a range of resources – development resources (custom and packaged software), business analysts, QA resources (manual and automated testing), systems/infrastructure resources (DBAs, Unix/Cloud admin, etc) and leadership resources such as team leads, architects and PMs.
- We offer a rapid-response commitment coupled with 100% performance guarantee
- We leverage a number of tools throughout our service life-cycle such as an Applicant Tracking System, a Video Screening tool and a custom-developed Onboarding tool
- We have a comprehensive organization to support resource on-boarding/tracking of tasks such as user provisioning, time-sheet management, status reporting, travel planning, and asset allocation
- We offer “private labeled” hiring where we represent our client firms through the entire talent acquisition lifecycle
- We spend sigfinciant effort in learning softer aspects of our client’s organization and culture to ensure a good attitude and culture match (beyond just the technical skills match!)
What are your contract-to-hire and perm terms?
Do you hire locally or nationally? Do you relocate resources or we do? Can I meet resource f2f before I make hiring call?
What are your pricing for specific skills? Java, .Net, cloud architects, LAMP, Python, front-end (AngularJS, etc)?
What kind of screening do you do before you submit candidates to us?
What happens if a resource does not work out? What kind of “employment” committment I need to provide to a resource?
To know more about Accion’s Prostaffing model, our differentiators, typical, sample profiles, pricing and other terms – kindly contact us at email@example.com